Tired of Feeling Tired?
Call Dr. Bollinger to get some ZZZZ Tonight™!
Learn About CPAP Alternatives
Oral Appliance Therapy is a great way to alleviate OSA without CPAP
Feel Refreshed, Every Morning
Dr. Bollinger can help you achieve a full night’s rest
Get the rest you deserve
We need sleep in order to revitalize our body and restore its functions. Unfortunately, many people today suffer from the effects of poor sleep due to obstructive sleep apnea, and very few people ever find relief from the condition. If it seems like you are in a constant state of exhaustion, have trouble focusing, or sometimes nod off while sitting at a stoplight or while watching TV, these may be signs that you have sleep apnea.
WE ARE NOW A MEDICARE DME PROVIDER | Physicians can send their Medicare patients now with their sleep tests.
Sleep apnea is a serious disorder, one that can compromise the quality of your everyday life, but also may increase the risk of a wide range of longer-term health problems. If you experience any of the symptoms below, you may have sleep apnea:
- An ongoing sense of listlessness, irritability or depression
- Awakening in the morning with a sort throat or a headache
- Decreased visual acuity
- Experiencing sudden unexplained awakenings during the night
- Nodding off when sitting or driving
- Poor memory or an inability to maintain mental focus
- Poor performance at work or school